Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to Lily of the Valley the Blog: Mark 2!


Warmest Greetings and Salutations!  I am Tyler, and I run a small independent Lolita brand called Lily of the Valley.  A year or so ago I started a "blog" for my brand on LiveJournal.

Since then I've realized that not only is LJ not the greatest format for this, but that my small brand on it's own doesn't generate enough content for a proper blog.

So came I to blogger and this little journal into the ether.  In addition to being my brand's blog, I also consider it a "Projects and Aesthetics" blog.

Featuring:
  • Tutorials and recipes
  • Info and "Sneakpeaks" of new lines
  • Needlework and craft projects
  • Coordinates
  • Inspirations
  • Historical Fashion projects and research
  • Shopping finds
  • And I'm sure at least one meme!
I also hope that by having this blog I can reconnect with the lolita community after all these years.  

Please feel free to comment and subscribe; I look forward to our future idylls and chats.

No comments:

Post a Comment