Monday, April 4, 2011

Sneak Preveiws: Sweet Matryoshka and Unnamed Nautical Line

A little preview.  As you can see the Sweet Matryoshka skirts will be available in in a tea length as well as standard lolita length.  This is a mock-up of how one will look.  I'll be releasing the skirts for sale as soon as I can finish the prototypes.

I've also been working on my next line, which will be nautical themed!  Here are some sketches of the proposed  monochrome embroidery.    Open them for a full veiw.


6 comments:

  1. I like the skirts! I really adore the horse mermaid drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hipocampus is wonderful! I hope it features them heavily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!~ A nautical theme sounds simply delightful! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with~

    The Matryoshka doll print is simply darling as well!~ Fantastic job!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The colour, the cut and the details are so lovely! That skirt is very different and fits so many style! You've got great designing skills - I love the theme you've got going next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really look forward to the nautical line because the designs look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you still selling any of these?? I would LOVE to buy one.

    ReplyDelete